Diabetes is a serious and common disease. In diabetes condition, person’s blood sugar level is very high. Many serious and complex diseases occur due to diabetes. Hence it is essential to control the proper blood sugar level. India has the highest diabetic patients. Diabetes occurs due to unhealthy lifestyle and lack of physical activities. Now days, many youngsters are also suffering from diabetes.
Lakecity Hospital has a separate team of Diabetes Specialist Doctors and Dieticians to take care for diabetic patients and diabetic diseases. Many people with diabetes are unsure as how to care for their diabetes. Even many diabetic patients are unknown about their diabetes due to lack of information. Lakecity hospital has special Diabetes care facilities.
Diabetes care at Lakecity Hospital
- Lakecity Hospital’s Diabetes expert team works together to create a customized treatment plan for patient. Our team includes a doctor, diabetes educator and registered dietitian who work closely with diebetic patient to keep blood sugar level as close to normal as possible.
- Diabetic patients always have higher risk of getting eyes, kidney and foot diseases due to high glucose level in the blood. Hence referral and prompt access to eye, kidney and foot specialists is readily available at Lakecity Hospital when needed.
- Lakecity Hospital offers a comprehensive educational program for type 1 or type 2 diabetes patients who are receiving an intensive insulin therapy or multiple daily injection program.
- Specialists in pediatric endocrinology department treat type 1 and type 2 diabetes children.
- Lakecity Hospital has advanced laboratory and expert pathologist for blood testing.
Understanding blood glucose levels
- Information about diabetes, its symptom and precautions is very crucial to avoid severe health conditions occurring due to diabetes.
- Diabetic patient should understand the differences between hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia and their respective symptoms.
- Patient should closely monitor blood sugar level before eating and after eating. This information is very helpful to stay happy and healthy.
- When patient becomes successful in maintaining blood sugar levels under control, there will be less chances of any cardiovascular and other diseases.
- Once you get to grips with the levels you should be aiming for, you’ll be in a better position start to make the changes that will help achieve those targets.
There are four things patient need to do every day to lower high blood sugar:
- Eating healthy food
- Performing regular exercise
- Taking diabetes medicine
- Testing blood sugar level regularly
Lakecity Hospital is a well equipped with modern medical technology to treat all types of severe diseases occurring due to diabetes. Lakecity Hospital’s cardiology department is one of the most sophisticated centers to provide all types emergency cardiac services to serious patients.