Dr. Sachin Gupta
MBBS, MD (GENERAL MEDICINE),
Dr. Sachin Gupta is a expert Nephrologist working with Lake City Hospital since its inception and has 5 years of experience in this field. He is currently a full time Nephrologist in Lake City Hospital. His qualifications are as follows:
- M.B.B.S from Government Medical College – Latur, Maharashtra.
- M.D. Medicine from Government Medical College, Rajkot, Gujarat.
- D.N.B Nephrology, from Jaslok Hospital and research centre, Mumbai.
- Clinical profile of patients with Atrial Fibrillation
- Effect of donor kidney volume on graft outcome at 1 year post kidney transplantation.
Experience: Over 5 years in the field of Nephrology
- Dialysis patients management
- Renal transplantation – Pre op care, Intra Op and Post Op management and follow up.
- Renal histopathology
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Performing renal biopsies and evaluating histopathology slides.
- Interventional nephrology.
Dr. Sachin Gupta is a Nephrologist/Renal Specialist in Dombivli, Thane and has an experience of 9 years in this field. Dr. Sachin Gupta practices at AIMS Hospital in Dombivli, Thane and Thane Noble Hospital in Thane West, Lakecity Hospital, Thane, Thane. He completed MBBS from Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik in 2007,MD – General Medicine from Saurashtra University, Gujarat in 2013 and DNB – Nephrology from National Board of Examination, India in 2016.