Dr. Bharat P. Shinde
Brain and Spine surgeon
Fellowship in Skullbase Surgery (Japan)
Fellowship in Neuroendoscopy
Dr. Bharat Shinde completed his M.Ch Neurosurgery from National Institute Of Mental Health And Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore which is a institute of National importance .
NIMHANS, being a tertiary referral center for all kinds of brain and spine related conditions like tumors, arteriovenous malformation, stroke, epilepsy, pediatric brain tumors and congenital anomalies like meningomyelocele, trauma,degenerative spine diseases like prolapsed intervertebral disc and spinal cord injury, he has been trained to diagnose and treat these conditions successfully.
He worked one year in same place after completing his residency. He completed his fellowship in Skullbase and Neurooncology from prestigious Osaka City University Hospital, Japan.
Continuing his thrive for excellence he completed fellowship in endoscopic brain surgery. He was invited as a speaker in International Conference on Recent Advances on Neurotraumatology (ICRAN 2018), Italy. He holds the post of Assistant professor in Dr. D Y Patil Medical college, Navi Mumbai.
Education & Training
- Ch Neurosurgery NIMHANS(Bengaluru)
- MS General Surgery B.J. Medical College(Pune)
- Fellowship in Skullbase Surgeries & Neurooncology, Japan
- Fellowship in Neuroendoscopy
Unusual complication of neglected Hydrocephalus: Spontaneous Rupture with growing skull fracture., Manjul Tripathi, Amit P, Bharat Shinde , Dhaval Shukla, Dhananjaya I Bhat, Bhagavatula Indira Devi. Journal of pediatric Neurosurgery, 2015.
- Best paper presentation award in 66th Annual Conference of Neurological Society of India
- Speaker in International Conference on recent advances on Neurotraumatology (ICRAN)
- Award for best poster presentation in Neurovascon
- Platform paper presentation in 64th annual conference of Neurological society of India
- Platform paper presentation in Best paper award category in 34th annual conference of MASICON